- Bird S. "Multidimensional exploration of online linguistic field data". Notes on Linguistics 2:123-44. (1999)
- Heymer A. "Bayaka-Pygmies (central Africa): giving, taking, sharing and rank order demonstration in relation with these behaviour patterns ". Homo 31:252-65. (1980)
- Heymer A. "Becoming sedentary, acculturation and infectious diseases: socio-ecological problems of the Bayaka Pygmies". Bull. Soc. Pathol. Exot. Filiales 78:226-38. (1985)
- Hochegger H, wa Sesemba NK. "Les Bayaka". Cahiers des Religions Africaines 9:137-43. (1975)
This sample is known as dataset "H1048" and is a subset of SA001465Q.
Note: In many publications subset H952 of the HGDP panel (with first and second degree relatives excluded ) was typed and for this population that decreases the sample size from 32 to 23 individuals. Studies that typed subset "H971" of the HGDP panel with only the first degree relatives excluded the sample size decreases from 32 to 27.
Number of Chromosomes: 64
Relation to Other Samples: Subset of SA001465Q
- Rosenberg NA. "Standardized subsets of the HGDP-CEPH Human Genome Diversity Cell Line Panel, accounting for atypical and duplicated samples and pairs of close relatives.". Ann Hum Genet. 70:841-847. (2006) Online citation.