|Population Name||Sample Name||ALFRED UID||Number of Chromosomes|
Estimated heterozygosities for various sites:
Sample Description: The Druze, a Moslem community from Northern Israel
Collected by B. Bonne-Tamir (Tel Aviv University) as part of the repository of samples of Israeli populations. This sample contains both related and unrelated individuals.
- Kidd JR, Black FL, Weiss KM, Balazs I, Kidd KK. "Studies of three Amerindian populations using nuclear DNA polymorphisms.". Human Biology 63:775. (1991) Online citation.
- Kidd KK et al. http://info.med.yale.edu/genetics/kkidd/pops.html
- Kidd KK, Kidd JR, Bonne-Tamir B, New MI. "Genetic diversity among Jews, Diseases and Markers at the DNA Level". Bonne-Tamir B and Adam A, Eds. (Oxford University Press, Oxford) 33-44. (1992)
- Mateu E, Calafell F, Bonne-Tamir B, Kidd JR, Casals T, Kidd KK, Bertranpetit J. "Allele Frequencies in a Worldwide Survey of a CA Repeat in the First Intron of the CFTR Gene". Human Heredity 49:15-20. (1999) Online citation.
- Tishkoff SA, Goldman A, Calafell F, Speed WC, Deinard AS, Bonne-Tamir B, Kidd JR, Pakstis AJ, Jenkins T, Kidd KK. "A global haplotype analysis of the myotonic dystrophy locus: implications for the evolution of modern humans and for the origin of myotonic dystrophy mutations". Am. J. Hum. Genet. 62:1389-402. (1998) Online citation.
- Zoossmann-Disken A, Ticher A, Hakim I, Goldwitch Z, Rubinstein A, Bonne-Tamir B. "Genetic affinities of Ethiopian Jews. affinities of Ethiopian Jews". Israel J. of Med. Sciences 27:245. (1991) Online citation.
© 2019 Kenneth K Kidd, Yale University. All rights reserved. The full Copyright Notification is also available.
Originally prototyped by Michael Osier with the aid of Kei Cheung
Upgrades and maintenance since 2002 by Haseena Rajeevan